Change the Narrative Crewneck | Unisex
Changing the Narrative means rewriting the stories that have been told about people who have been overlooked and marginalized in our society. It means giving a voice to those who have been silenced, and creating new stories that highlight the humanity, strength, and resilience of individuals who have been impacted by injustice.
Through our carefully curated products, we aim to challenge the stereotypes and preconceptions that have been perpetuated about these communities. We want our customers to see the humanity behind the products they purchase, and to understand the impact that their choices can make on the lives of others.
You’ll feel so good in this super soft heathered, 7 oz fleece. It’s the perfect weight as outerwear in transitional temperatures or layered up for warmth in winter. Each garment is made of USA fabric and sewn in our boutique factory in Haiti with extreme attention to detail, such as decorative stitching on seams and twill tape in the neckline.
GOEX exists to improve the lives of the workers and the communities we touch. How these shirts and crewnecks do that?
- They provide fair wages, and dignified employment that strengthens families.
- They're made with sustainable fabrics or components in every garment.
- Each shirt creates positive change in the USA and Haiti.
- The shirts are high quality and made in a Fair Trade Factory.
- The USA fabric cut and sewn in Haiti lowers our carbon footprint.